Join Towards AI
Join Towards AI as an Associate Editor, AI
Towards AI, is a fast-growing publication platform that seeks to become one of the leading publishing platforms on AI, technology and related. Our work has been featured many times by leading industry and academic institutions, along with leaders alike.
We are looking for talented individuals to become part of our Editorial team at Towards AI, you would be a part of a small team that helps to recruit new talented writers, create and/or edit, along with distributing high-quality publications, news, articles, and stories on AI and technology-related topics.
As an “Associate Editor, AI” you will play a key role as to continuously increase the quality of Towards AI as a publication, and publishing platform alike.
Why Towards AI?
Towards AI is experiencing exponential growth as a platform and publisher, as an Associate Editor, AI you will be able to network with executives, researchers, engineers, data scientists, AI industry and academic leaders alike.
Help us steer the direction of our exponentially growing platform, along with becoming an influencer and leader on AI.
Things you can help us with
- Optimize legibility and grammar from articles submitted, provide feedback to authors when necessary.
- Recruit talented new writers.
- If plagiarism is found, notify the writer, discuss and/or remove as needed.
- Promote our articles on our Twitter account, the rest of our social media networks are automated and will grab posts from Twitter and post them accordingly.
- Check submitted articles for facts and claims as necessary.
2–3 hours per week to help us with the task specified above.
How to submit your application?
If the role interests you, please send us your LinkedIn profile or CV, along with your interests and (although not a requirement) examples of your previous work to [email protected].
Please know that this is a 6 month, voluntary, non-paid position at this time. The position can be renewed upon discussion, along with your time availability.
Thank you kindly in advance for your time and consideration!